MI 3205 TeraOhmXA 5kV
• Power transformers;
• Measuring transducers in distribution networks;
• Testing insulation resistance of rotating machinery and
• Production line periodic testing and maintenance;
• Troubleshooting and analysis of all kinds of insulation
• High voltage generators;
• Surge arrestors and varistors.
• Insulation Measurement;
• Diagnostic Test (PI, DAR, DD);
• Step Voltage Test;
• Withstanding Voltage Test (DC) up to 5 kV.
• Insulation resistance up to 15 TΩ;
• Adjustable test voltage (50 V...5 kV) 50 V and 100 V step;
• Programmable timer;
• Capacitance measurement;
• Charging rate for capacitive load < 1,5 s / μF at 5 kV;
• Automatic discharge of test object after completion of
• Guard terminal;
• High voltage breakdown detection;
• Custom defined tests;
• Auto adjustment function;
• Measurement results in numerical and graphical form;
• PC software HVLink PRO for downloading and analyzing of the
test results and test report printing;
• Isolated RS232 and USB communication ports, BT interface;
• High quality accessories including shielded test leads in standard
• High EM interferences protection: Input AC current noise
rejection (1 mA∞300 V) and
additional averaging of the result (5, 10, 30, 60);
• CAT IV / 600 V;
• Increased working nominal altitude to 3000 m;
• High power Li-ion battery pack (14.8V, 4.4Ah);
• Mains and rechargeable battery power supply.
MI 3205 TeraOhm XA 5kV is a portable battery (Li-ion) or mains powered test instrument with excellent IP protection (IP65 case closed and IP54 case open), intended for diagnosing of Insulation
Resistance by using high test voltages of up to 5 kV.
It is designed and produced with the extensive knowledge and experience acquired through many years of working in this field.
Technical Specifications and Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.