MI 3108 EurotestPV
Measurements on DC side of PV installation:
• Voltage, current, power;
• Insulation resistance and continuity of PE conductors;
• Uoc (Open Circuit Voltage) and Isc (Short Circuit
• I - U curve of PV modules and strings;
• PV generator efficiency;
• Module temperature.
Measurements on AC side of PV installation (power quality):
• Voltage, current, frequency, power, PF, energy,
• Efficiency of inverter.
The MI 3108 EurotestPV is a combined photovoltaic tester and electrical installations safety tester. It enables complete testing of electrical installations according to EN 61557 standards and in addition performs all necessary tests required on single-phase photovoltaic (PV) installations. This includes all of the tests as required by EN 62446, but also includes I - U characteristic, Calculation of STC values and power measurements on
Inverter’s DC and AC sides.
The unit is designed for the demanding working conditions (up to 1000 V, with 15 A DC). To greatly improve user safety the MI 3108 EurotestPV comes with the PV Safety Probe which ensures safe disconnection every time.
• Calculation of STC values;
• Efficiency calculations;
• Graphical representation of module’s I - U curve;
• 2 voltage & 2 current channels for simultaneous AC & DC parameters measurements;
• Optional PV Remote Unit for simultaneous measurements of solar irradiation and temperature of PV module;
• Optional 3-Phase power/ efficiency measurements.
• Testing, evaluations and troubleshooting of photovoltaic
• Power and energy efficiency measurements (AC and DC).
• Initial and periodic testing of domestic and industrial single and
three-phase electrical installations.
• Insulation resistance;
• Continuity of PE conductors;
• Line impedance;
• Loop impedance (sub-functions with high current and without
• RCD testing (type AC, A and B);
• Earth resistance;
• AC current (load and leakage);
• TRMS voltage, frequency, phase sequence;
• Power, energy, harmonics.
Technical Specifications & Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.