MI 3252 MicroOhm 100A
The MI 3252 MicroOhm 100A is a portable low resistance ohmmeter used to measure low contact resistances of breakers and switches, busbars using test current from 100 mA to 100 A.
• Safe: sustain external voltages in case of wrong connection, protection level (CAT IV, 50 V); automatically detects continuity in current circuit.
• Single and continuous measuring mode.
• Portable: rugged carrying case with a handle and lightweight design enable easy moving the instrument between sites.
• High protection degree: IP 64.
• Custom limits: the limits can be set for PASS or FAIL evaluation of test result.
• Battery powered: the instrument enables measurements with 100 A for up to 10 minutes when powered from internal battery only.
• Memory: built-in memory enables storage of up to 1000 test results.
• Downloadable: downloads test results via RS232 or USB cable directly to the PC with the help of the software.
• Resistance measurement: wide measuring range (10
μΩ ... 20 Ω) with high accuracy 0.25 % of reading and
resolution down to 1 nΩ, adjustable test current (100 mA
... 100 A);
• Voltage drop measurement;
• Bar graph: on screen resistance bar graph.
Measurement of the resistance of:
• High, middle and low voltage circuit breakers
• High, middle and low voltage disconnecting switches
• High current bus bar joints
• Cable splices
• Welding joints
Technical Specifications and Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.