MI 2885 Master Q4 - Class S Power Quality Analyser
• Voltage: TRMS, peak, crest factor (4-channel);
• Current: TRMS, peak, crest factor (4-channel);
• Power (active, reactive, apparent);
• Power measurements fully compliant with IEEE 1459
(active, non active, fundamental, harmonic, load
• Unbalance, flicker measurement;
• Harmonic and interharmonic analysis up to 50th
harmonics, THD measurement;
• Energy (active, reactive, generated, consumed);
• Capturing and recording of power supply events
(shutdowns, interruptions, swells, dips);
• Inrush currents monitoring and recording;
• Waveform/inrush displaying, snapshot and recording;
• Power quality analysis according to EN 50160;
• Recording up to 7 adjustable alarms;
• Temperature measurement;
• Power factor cos φ.
The MI 2885 Master Q4 is an ideal troubleshooting tool.
The recorders are designed to automatically record all important data and waveforms of voltage events like Dips and Swells. In addition the user can set 7 optional triggers for capturing waveforms of selected quantities. A large easy-to-read graphical colour display enabling the user to detect harmonics, phasors and waveforms anomalies in the installation simply by connecting the device.
The handy Quick Set buttons makes the instrument more user friendly and are allowing faster data overview. The instrument is designed for a long term recording as well as for troubleshooting power quality problems in three-phase and single-phase power
distribution systems. Advanced PC SW package PowerView3
enables detailed analysis of recorded data, direct reading from the microSD memory card, analysis of long term records and automatic creation of professional test report.
• 4-voltage channels with wide measurement range: 0 ... 1000
Vrms (CAT III / 1000 V);
• 4-current channels with support for automatic clamp recognition
and “on instrument“ range selection;
• Automatic Smart Clamp detection and Smart Clamp range
• Compliance with power quality standard IEC61000-4-30 Class S
• Complete power quality analysis according to EN 50160
including signalling and interharmonics;
• Support for microSD memory card (8-GB supplied with the
instrument) up to 32GB;
• Color-coded input terminals and terminal labels to suit your
• Intuitive main menu and large icons that makes the equipment
very easy to navigate and configure;
• Powerful PC SW PowerView3 enables downloading, view,
analysis of recorded data and professional report creation;
• Flexible clamps (without additional power supply) are included in
the Euro set;
• Remote communication via Ethernet (GPS clock synchronization
• Power quality assessment and troubleshooting in low and
middle voltage electrical systems;
• Checking power correction equipment performance;
• Long-term analysis;
• Predictive maintenance;
• Verification of electrical system capacity before adding loads.
Technical Specifications and Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.