MI 2883 Energy Master - Class S Power Quality Analyser
• Voltage: TRMS, peak, crest factor (3-channel);
• Current: TRMS, peak, crest factor (4-channel);
• Power (active, reactive, apparent);
• Power measurements fully compliant with IEEE 1459
(active, non active, fundamental, harmonic, load
• Unbalance, flicker measurement;
• Harmonic and interharmonic analysis up to 50th
harmonics, THD measurement;
• Energy (active, reactive, generated, consumed);
• Capturing and recording of power supply events
(shutdowns, interruptions, swells, dips);
• Power quality analysis according to EN 50160;
• Recording up to 7 adjustable alarms;
• Temperature measurement;
• Power factor cos φ.
The MI 2883 Energy Master is a hand-held three phase power quality analyser, specially designed for energy logging and subsequently efficiency calculation. Reducing energy use reduces energy costs and may result in a financial cost saving. Energy Master serves as a perfect tool for long term logging and later post
processing of recorded data.
Large easy-to-read graphical colour display enabling the user on site analysis and data checks. The handy Quick Set buttons makes the instrument more user friendly and are allowing faster data overview. Advanced PC SW package PowerView3 enables detailed analysis of recorded data, direct reading from the microSD memory card, analysis of long term records and automatic creation of professional test report.
• 3-voltage channels with wide measurement range: 0 ... 1000
Vrms (CAT III / 1000 V);
• 4-current channels with support for automatic clamp recognition
and “on instrument“ range selection;
• Automatic Smart Clamp detection and Smart Clamp range
• Compliance with power quality standard IEC 61000-4-30
• Complete power quality analysis according to EN 50160
including signalling and interharmonics;
• Support for microSD memory card (8-GB supplied with the
instrument) up to 32GB;
• Color-coded input terminals and terminal labels to suit your
• Intuitive main menu and large icons that makes the equipment
very easy to navigate and configure;
• Powerful PC SW PowerView3 enables downloading, view,
analysis of recorded data and professional report creation;
• Flexible clamps (without additional power supply) are included in
the Euro set.
• Checking power correction equipment performance;
• Long-term analysis;
• Predictive maintenance;
• Verification of electrical system capacity before adding loads.
Technical Specifications and Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.