MD 9226 TRMS AC/DC Current Clamp Meter
The MD 9226 is a professional DC and TRMS AC current clamp meter capable of measuring capacitance and frequency. It is equipped with a built-in VFD feature that makes the instrument capable of measuring the true values in accordance with frequency. The MD 9226 has a wide range of extra features, including peak value, data and MAX hold functions, auto power off, auto-ranging and a relative zero function. It uses state-of-the-art measurement technology and is housed in a sturdy industrial-grade case.
• LCD display with backlight, 3-5/6 digit, 6000 count.
• Automatic, non-contact detection of electromagnetic fields to
locate and trace live conductors.
• Data hold function.
• MIN/MAX/AVG function.
• Peak value.
• Relative zero.
• 35 mm jaw opening.
• CAT IV / 300 V, CAT III / 600 V overvoltage categories.
• DC and TRMS AC voltage up to 600 V;
• DC and TRMS AC current measurement up to 600 A;
• Resistance measurement;
• Acoustic continuity test;
• Diode test;
• Frequency measurement;
• Capacitance measurement;
• Solar and wind power system testing;
• UPS system testing;
• Utility scale battery system testing;
• Working in small enclosures.