MD 9016 Electrical Field Service Multimeter
The digital multimeter MD 9016 is a perfect combination of size, innovative functions and built-in PC communication. It is capable to detect and diagnose most electrical and electrotechnical problems. Display with large easy-to-read figures and one-handed operation make MD 9016 an extremely easy-to-use. This compact
instrument combines a high level of functionality and small size and portability.
• Auto-ranging: user can switch between auto and manual
• EF detection: non-contact and probe contact electric field
• Relative zero mode: relative function for comparing the
difference between signals or removing background noise.
• Hold: data hold function freezes the display for later view.
• PC Link: test results can be downloaded to the computer via the
optional PC software.
• Safe: CAT II / 1000 V, CAT III / 600 V and CAT IV / 300 V
• AC, DC voltage measurement;
• AC, DC current measurement;
• Capacitance measurement;
• Resistance measurement;
• Diode test;
• Frequency measurement;
• Continuity test (acoustic signaling);
• Electric field detection;
• Temperature measurement.
• HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning)
• Low level electrical testing;
• Low level electronic fault finding;
• Basic field servicing;
• Hobby work.
Technical Specifications and Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.