PQM-701 / 701Z /701Zr Power Quality Analyser
Software - 'Sonel Analysis':
„SONEL Analysis” the tablet version of the application is necessary to work with the PQM-710 and PQM-711.
This software allows:
reading data from the analyzer,
network parameters check in real time (the ability to read data
through GSM modem),
data deleting in the analyzer,
data presentation in tables,
data presentation in diagrams,
data analysis according to EN 50160 or according to user defined conditions,
independent service of multiple analyzers,
software upgrade through the Internet.
The software enables configuration of all analyzer’s parameters. The configuration is made on the computer and later transferred to the analyzer. The configuration settings can be stored on hard drive or other data storage devices to be used later.
“SONEL Analysis” software enables reading of selected parameters and their graphic presentation in real time. These parameters are measured independently of the registration saved in the memory.
Sonel Analysis enables compensation of noise current for clamps on inactive objects. User can Check:
- voltage and current diagrams (oscilloscope)
- diagrams of voltage and current in time function,
- scope phasor,
- different parameters values,
- harmonics and harmonics’ power,
With “SONEL Analysis” software user can read data stored on the memory and analyze them. Data from the analyzer can be stored on tablet memory and be used later. This feature enables data archiving.
The user can analyze the data from the device.
There is a choice of:
General – all data are shown with dots (Measurements, Events and Waveforms),
Measurements – all measured values registered in averaging time are shown in table (voltage, frequency, etc.),
Events – all detected events are shown in table (dips, swells, interruptions, etc.),
Configuration – display of settings, according to which data were recorded
power to the analyzer is supplied from testedmains (internal power supply) and is used in all types of networks from 110V to 690V, with
particular emphasis on measurements at low
voltage poles, due to the ease of connection.
has an independent power supply socket,especially suited for voltage measurements for transformers and DC circuits.
has an independent power supply socket and an additional RS-232 interface to control a GPRS modem.
PQM-701Z/701Zr have an independent power supply socket, especially suited for voltage measurements for transformers and DC circuits.
PQM-701 series analyzers can operate in any climatic conditions
(- 20 °C ... + 55 °C).
The device is designed to work with networks:
- with nominal frequency 50/60Hz,
- with nominal voltage:
64/110 V; 110/190V; 115/200V; 127/220V;220/380V; 230/400V; 240/415V;
254/440V; 290/500 V; 400/690V.
- DC network
Measurement Parameters (EN 61000-4-30 class A):
- L1, L2, L3, N-PE voltages (five measurement inputs, fulfilled EN 61000-4-
30 class A requirements) - average, minimal and maximal values,
instantaneous values within the range up to 760 V, capability of
cooperation with voltage transformers,
- L1, L2, L3, N currents (four measurement inputs) - average, minimal and
maximal values, instantaneous values within the range up to 3 kA
(depending on the measurement clamp used), capability of cooperation
with current transformers,
- crest factors for current (CFI) and voltage (CFU),
- frequency within the range of 40 Hz – 70 Hz (fulfilled EN 61000-4-30 class
- active power (P), reactive power (Q), distortion power (D), apparent power,
including the specification of reactive power nature (capacitive, inductive),
- power recording:
-the Budeanu method,
- active energy (E ), reactive energy (E ), apparent energy (E ), P q S
- power factor, cosφ, tgφ,
- K factor (transformer overload caused by harmonics),
- harmonics up to the 50th in voltage and current (fulfilled EN 61000-4-7
class I requirements),
- total harmonic distortion (THD) for current and voltage,
- short-term (P ) and long-term flicker severity (P ) (fulfilled EN 61000-4-15
ST LT class A requirements),
- current and voltage unbalance (compiles with EN 61000-4-30 class A
- recording of overvoltages, voltage dips and interruptions, including
oscillograms (fulfilled EN 61000-4-30 class A requirements),
- recording of events for current, including oscillograms,
- recording of current and voltage oscillograms after each averaging period.
Standard Accessories for the PQM-701 series:
- rechargeable battery
- AC line splitter (AC-16)
- hand carrying case for clamps
Carrying case for clamps C-4 C-5 C-6
F-1 F-2 F-3
* For full details of clamps, please refer to PDF Datasheet.
- F3 clamp to 3kA AC (Ć 14cm) (4 pcs.)
- test lead with banana plugs; 2,2m; black
(PQM-701 - 3 pcs, PQM-701Z - 4 pcs.)
- test lead with banana plugs; 2,2m; yellow,
- test lead with banana plugs; 2,2m; blue
(PQM-701 - 1 pcs, PQM-701Z - 2 pcs.)
- RS-232 serial transmission cable
- “Crocodile” clip K01; black (PQM-701 - 3 pcs, PQM-701Z - 4 pcs.)
- “Crocodile” clip K02, yellow
- “Crocodile” clip K02, blue (PQM-701 - 1 pcs, PQM-701Z - 2 pcs.)
- USB transmission cable,
- mains plug with banana inputs (L1 and N) for powering the device,
- Sonel Analysis software for data analysis,
- SD card,
- hard carrying case,
- mounting strap,
- DIN Rail Mounting Clip (ISO) (2 pcs.)
- built-in rechargeable battery,
- instruction manual, calibration certificate.
- OR-1adapter - wireless USB interface