PQM-700 Power Quality Analyser
Software - 'Sonel Analysis':
„SONEL Analysis” the tablet version of the application is necessary to work with the PQM-710 and PQM-711.
This software allows:
reading data from the analyzer,
network parameters check in real time (the ability to read data
through GSM modem),
data deleting in the analyzer,
data presentation in tables,
data presentation in diagrams,
data analysis according to EN 50160 or according to user defined conditions,
independent service of multiple analyzers,
software upgrade through the Internet.
The software enables configuration of all analyzer’s parameters. The configuration is made on the computer and later transferred to the analyzer. The configuration settings can be stored on hard drive or other data storage devices to be used later.
“SONEL Analysis” software enables reading of selected parameters and their graphic presentation in real time. These parameters are measured independently of the registration saved in the memory.
Sonel Analysis enables compensation of noise current for clamps on inactive objects. User can Check:
- voltage and current diagrams (oscilloscope)
- diagrams of voltage and current in time function,
- scope phasor,
- different parameters values,
- harmonics and harmonics’ power,
With “SONEL Analysis” software user can read data stored on the memory and analyze them. Data from the analyzer can be stored on tablet memory and be used later. This feature enables data archiving.
The user can analyze the data from the device.
There is a choice of:
General – all data are shown with dots (Measurements, Events and Waveforms),
Measurements – all measured values registered in averaging time are shown in table (voltage, frequency, etc.),
Events – all detected events are shown in table (dips, swells, interruptions, etc.),
Configuration – display of settings, according to which data were recorded
power to the analyzer is supplied from tested mains (internal power supply) and is used in all types of networks from 64 V to 760 V, with particular emphasis on measurements at low voltage poles, due to the ease of connection.
has an independent power supply socket, especially suited for voltage measurements for transformers and DC circuits.
built-in real-time clock
The device is designed to work with networks:
- with nominal frequency 50/60Hz,
- with nominal voltage:
64/110 V; 110/190V; 115/200V; 127/220V;220/380V; 230/400V; 240/415V;
254/440V; 290/500 V; 400/690V.
- DC network
- L1, L2, L3, - average, minimal and maximal values, instantaneous values
within the range up to 760 V, capability of cooperation with voltage
- L1, L2, L3, N (four measurement inputs) - average, minimal and
maximal values, instantaneous values within the range up to 3 kA
(depending on the measurement clamp used), capability of cooperation
with current transformers,
- crest factors for current (CFI) and voltage (CFU),
- frequency within the range of 40 Hz – 70 Hz,
- active power (P), reactive power (Q), distortion power (D), apparent power,
including the specification of reactive power nature (capacitive, inductive),
- power recording:
- the Budeanu method,
- IEEE 1459,
- active, reactive, apparent energy.
- power factor, cosφ, tgφ,
- up to the 40th in voltage and current,
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) for current and voltage,
- short-term (P ) and long-term flicker
- current and voltage unbalance,
- Current events detection including waveforms recording,
Standard Accessories for the PQM-700:
Magnetic voltage adapter used to connect voltage test leads to circuit breakers (type S) and residual current in switchgear - 4 pcs
- Carrying case for clamps
- AC line splitter AC-16
- Hard carrying case,
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery,
- Magnetic voltage adapter (4 pcs)
- Voltage Adapter with M4/M6 thread (5 pcs)
Carrying case for clamps C-4 C-5 C-6
C-7 F-1 F-2 F-3
Voltage Adapter with M4/M6 thread used to connect voltage test leads to rail connectors in switchgear - 5 pcs
* For full details of clamps, please refer to PDF Datasheet.
Test leads 2.2 m; 7 pcs (permanent),
- "Crocodile" clip K01; black; 3 pcs
- "Crocodile" clip K02; blue
- "Crocodile" clip K02; red; 2 pcs
- USB cable
- Power supply plug (L1 and N)
- Straps for PQM, 2 pcs
- Carrying case,
- Fasteners and bands for mounting the analyzer on a pole; 2 pcs
- DIN Rail Mounting Clip (ISO) (3 - elements)
- Sonel Analysis software,
- Built-in rechargeable battery,
- instruction manual, calibration certificate,