top of page
P-900 Ground Microphone - Surge Wave Locator Set
● Searching for the underground communication and power
cables using inductive method
● Determining the depth of cable location
● Finding the short circuit points in the cables
● Finding the location of underground high-voltage power cables
● Insulation damage using an acoustic method
Surge wave locator set P-900 should be used with an auxiliary frequency generator of 1024 ・} 1 Hz/ 2048 ・} 2 Hz and no less than 200 W of output power at the load range from 0.5 to 200 Ohms (e.g., GZCH-2500) when searching using the inductive method.
The receiver should be used with an auxiliary pulse generator (peak voltage of 10.5 kV – 32 кV/ 150 J –2000 J pulse energy), e.g. SWG-6 when searching using the acoustic method.
bottom of page