MI 3299 HV Demonstration Box 10 kV
High voltage Demonstration Box 10kV has been developed for demonstration purposes at high voltage insulation diagnostics.
It is equipped with high quality resistors in different ranges, high voltage capacitors and a discharge facility to simulate a breakdown phenomenon in gases.
Additionally measurements of polarization index (PI), dielectric discharge (DD) and dielectric absorption ratio (DAR) can be demonstrated.
Packed with all these features the demonstration box is also well suited for basic calibration of DC high voltage insulation resistance instruments.
• 10 kV rated resistors with very low voltage coefficient
• Resistive decade with 200 kΩ, 500 MΩ, 200 GΩ and 2 TΩ
• Demonstration of insulation breakdown in gases
• 5 different errors can be preset by »fault« switches.
• HV capacitors in 2.5 μF and 5 nF range
• Lightweight and portable design
• Basic calibration of DC high voltage insulation testers
• Demonstration of insulation diagnostics measurement with DC
• Demonstration of HV insulation testers for sales purposes
• Training centres, schools, laboratories
Technical Specifications and Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.