MI 3155 EurotestXD
• Live Transformer’s Impedance Measurement with Four
• Hi-precision Short Circuit Current evaluation with
Calculated Hot factor;
• 3-wire test of PE (RPE function) without extension lead
• Autotest insulation function between L-N, N-PE and L-
PE (R ISO ALL function);
• 4 wire continuity test;
• Insulation resistance with DC voltage from 50 V to 2500
V and PI, DAR calculation;
• Varistor test;
• Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA DC test
current with polarity change;
• Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current
without RCD tripping;
• 2-wire and 3-wire loop impedance (L-PE) measurement
with Trip Lock RCD function;
• Touch voltage / Contact voltage measurement with
external P/S probe.
• 2-wire and 3-wire line impedance (L-L, L-N)
• 1-phase / 3-phase TRMS voltage and frequency
• Line, loop and RCD measurements at frequency range
16 ... 400 Hz;
• Phase sequence;
• Power and THD measurement (up to the 12th
• RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A, F, B,
B+, MI RCD, EV RCD, PRCD, PRCD-K, PRCD-S);
The MI 3155 EurotestXD is the newest flagship of Metrel’s most advanced line of multi-functional measuring instruments and is designed specifically for testing in industry. What differentiates this instrument from the rest is its ergonomic design and an intuitive user interface, encompassing a memory organizer and fully programmable AUTO SEQUENCEs, managed through a large colour touch screen display. It is fully compliant with functionality standards (e.g. IEC/EN 61557) and other reference standards for testing (e.g. IEC/EN/HD 60364-4-41,...) as is required for any instrument that performs TRMS current measurements, RCD tests, line and loop impedance tests with 3 (and 4) wires and earth resistance measurements. Besides those, the instrument supports a wide range of tests and measuring functions, including on-line voltage monitoring, phase sequence testing, varistor testing, PI/DAR calculation, luminance measurement, discharge time testing, ISFL measurements, IMD tests as well as functional and visual inspections.
• Programmable AUTO SEQUENCEs. *
• Predefined profile dependent AUTO SEQUENCEs.
• Predefined Automatic tests:
Auto TT (U, Zln, Zs, Uc);
Auto TN/RCD (U, Zln, Zs, Rpe);
Auto TN (U, Zln, Zlpe, Rpe);
Auto IT (U, Zln, Isc, Isfl, IMD).
• Functional inspections.
• Visual inspections.
• Custom inspections (visual and functional) which may be
incorporated into AUTO SEQUENCEs.
• EVSE AUTO SEQUENCEs and function inspections;
• Machine functional and visual inspections;
• Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
• Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop
• Monitoring of all 3 voltages in real-time.
• Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
• Automated RCD testing procedure (RCD AUTO).
• Automated Impedance testing procedure (Z AUTO).
• Measurement filtering according to the selected area group.
• Built-in charger and rechargeable batteries as standard
• BT communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones
via built-in BT.
• PC SW Metrel ES Manager (structure and report creation, data
• Optional aMESM Android app (structure and report creation,
data upload/download). **
* Available with MESM PRO licence
** Available with EU Set
Technical Specifications and Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.