MI 3102 BT EurotestXE
• Insulation resistance with DC voltage from 50 V to 1000
• Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA DC test current with polarity change;
• Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current
without RCD tripping;
• Line/Loop impedance;
• Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function;
• TRMS voltage and frequency;
• Phase sequence;
• Power and harmonics;
• RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A, F, B,
• Earth resistance (3-wire and 2-clamps method);
• Specific earth resistance with Ro-adapter (option);
• TRMS leakage and load currents (option);
• First fault leakage current (ISFL);
• Testing of Insulation Monitoring Devices (IMDs);
• Illumination (option).
MI 3102 BT EurotestXE is a multifunctional measuring instrument which performs a complete set of installation safety tests according to IEC/EN 61557. It supports AUTO SEQUENCE ® testing of the TN, TT and IT earthing systems. ISFL measurements and the IMD tests can be performed. Besides, the MI 3102 BT EurotestXE enables on-line voltage monitoring, phase sequence testing, earth resistance measurement, illuminance measurement and TRMS current measurement. EurotestXE is equipped with integrated characteristics of fuses and RCDs for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results. All the results can be quickly saved and referenced on the instrument and then downloaded via the EuroLink PRO software (included in the standard set) to the computer for evaluation and report generation after testing.
• Predefined mini AUTOSEQUENCEs:
Auto TT (U, Zln, Zs, Uc);
Auto TN/RCD (U, Zln, Zs, Rpe);
Auto TN (U, Zln, Zlpe, Rpe);
Auto IT (U, Zln, Isc, Isfl, IMD).
• Power measurements and harmonics analysis
• Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
• Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop
• Monitoring of all 3 voltages in real-time.
• Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
• Loop impedance test without tripping the RCD.
• Built-in charger and rechargeable batteries as standard
• Automated RCD testing procedure.
• BT communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones
via built-in BT.
• PC SW EuroLink PRO for downloading of test results and report
• EuroLink Android APP, data management tool (option).
• Initial and periodic testing of domestic and industrial installations.
• Testing of single and multiphase systems.
• Testing of TT, TN and IT earthing systems.
• Medical installation testing.
Technical Specifications and Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.