MI 3100 EurotestEASI
• Maintenance and troubleshooting
• Building and constructing
The MI 3100 EurotestEASI is a lightweight and compact electrical installation tester offering:
• Effective, clearly visible Back-lit display
• Evaluation of the results PASS or FAIL
• Jogger interface with TOUCH electrode
• Help menu with connection diagrams
• Functional conformity: EN/IEC 60364; EN 61557; BS 7671; CEI
64.8; HD 384; VDE 0413 CE conformity: EN 61010; EN 61326
• Continuity Test
Continuity test - carried out at standardized both polarities 200mA test and allows automatic nulling of test leads. Electronically protected against in-correct connection.
• Insulation Test
Insulation test - 100 V, 200 V, 500 V and 1000 V DC. Reads up to 1000 MOhm to provide early indication of faults. Electronically protected against in-correct connection.
• Complete RCD Analysis
Complete RCD analysis RCD's trip out time and trip out current as single or automatic 6-step test: 0° x 1/2, 180° x 1/2, 0° x 1, 180° x 1, 0° x 5, 180° x 5, for type A and AC. Built in PASS band for fast evaluation of results.
• RCD TRIP LOCK Rs Loop Test
Allows for fast and accurate non trip loop testing in the presence of any RCD. Also allows for touch voltage readout levels.
• Line/Fault Loop Impedance and Isc
Automatically calculating Ipsc with custom adjusted safety factor. A built in table of Fuse characteristics allows the instrument to indicate a PASS or FAIL.
Help menus with short guide and graphical circuits are enclosed to all the instrument's functions. Complete needed information in onlt one press away on the HELP button.
Technical Specifications and Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.