MI 2093 Line Tracer
• Electrical installations testing;
• Cable networks testing;
• Pipe installations testing;
• Telecommunication systems testing.
The MI 2093 Line Tracer is a universal instrument intended for tracing hidden conductive paths under plasters in walls, floors and ground or for determining one wire in a tuft of wires.
Fuses or outlets belonging to a certain loop can be located as well.
Line Tracer helps the operator to resolve hidden line problems easily (short circuits, interruptions, breakages).
• Detection depth up to 2 m can be achieved.
• Works on both, energized and non-energized systems.
• The highly sensitive Receiver R10K detects injected signal around the measured line or object.
• Three levels of sensitivity adjustment: low, middle and high. Each level can be additionally precisely adjusted.
• Dual, bar-graph and buzzer indicator ensures indication in dark and noisy environment.
• Tracing cables in walls, ceilings, floor and ground;
• Tracing live or voltage free cables;
• Locating cable interruptions and shortcircuits in cables;
• Locating concealed sockets and distribution boxes;
• Locating fuses and assignment to circuits;
• Determining an individual wire in a bundle of wires;
• Tracing pipe installations and other conductive loops.
Technical Specifications and Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.