MI 3242 MicroOhm 2A
MI 3242 MicroOhm 2A is a portable low resistance ohmmeter used to measure low resistances of switches, relays, connectors, bus bars, power distribution cable joints, motor & generator winding, power transformers, power inductors, rail track joints, wire and cable resistance, welding joints for industrial application, etc., with test current up to 2A
• High overvoltage protection (CAT III / 600 V) allows measurement in substations and other points with low line resistance.
• Internal protection cicuit protects user and instrument from
inadvertent connection to lines.
• 50 Hz / 60 Hz ripple detection and rejection.
• When powered from internal battery it enables more than 800
measurements of 500 mΩ load ∞ 2 A test current & 15 s
• Pre-programmed limits with PASS/FAIL evaluation of measurement result and bright GREEN/RED indicators providing visual evaluation of the results.
• Large 128 x 64 dots matrix display with backlight offers easy to read results and all associated parameters.
• Lightweight portable design.
• Up to 1500 test results with timestamp can be stored in internal
• PC SW HVLink PRO enables downloading, review, analyses and
printing of test results.
• Bidirectional resistance measurement from 1 μΩ up to 199,9 Ω with test current up to 2 A
In inductive mode:
• Motor & generator winding
• Power transformer
• Power inductors
• Wire & cable resistance
In resistance mode:
• Power distributor cable joints
• Welding joints
Technical Specifications and Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.