MI 3152H EurotestXC 2,5 kV
• Insulation resistance with DC voltage from 50 V to 2500 V and PI, DAR calculation;
• Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA DC test current with polarity change;
• Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current without RCD tripping;
• Line/Loop impedance;
• Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function;
• TRMS voltage and frequency;
• Phase sequence;
• Power and harmonics;
• RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A, F);
• Earth resistance (3-wire and 2-clamps method);
• Specific earth resistance with Ro-adapter (option);
• TRMS leakage and load currents (option);
• Illumination (option);
• High resolution Loop impendance (mΩ) (option).
MI 3152H EurotestXC 2,5 kV is an instrument from the new generation of Metrel’s multifunctional measuring instruments. The already well known functions like complete installation safety testing according to IEC/EN 61557 and AUTO SEQUENCE testing of TN and TT earthing systems expanded with insulation resistance measurement with the test voltage up to 2,5 kV are managed by a completely new user interface based on large colour touch screen display. A wide range of functions is included: from on-line voltage monitoring, phase sequence testing, earth resistance measurement with 3 wire and 2 clamps method and illuminance measurement, TRMS current measurement up to RCD tests, line and loop impedance tests as well as diagnostic test enabled by PI and DAR indexes calculation.
• Predefined mini AUTOSEQUENCEs:
Auto TT (U, Zln, Zs, Uc);
Auto TN/RCD (U, Zln, Zs, Rpe);
Auto TN (U, Zln, Zlpe, Rpe).
• Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
• Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance result.
• Monitoring of all 3 voltages in real-time.
• Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
• Automated RCD testing procedure.
• Built-in charger and rechargeable batteries as standard accessory.
• BT communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones via built-in BT.
• PC SW Metrel ES Manager for creation of test structures and uploading, downloading of test results and report creation.
• Initial and periodic testing of domestic and industrial installations.
• Testing of Insulation resistance of transformers, motors, cables,
• Observation of insulation trends.
• Testing of single and multiphase systems.
• Testing of TT and TN supply systems.
Technical Specifications and Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.