MI 3099 Demonstration Board
Demonstration board MI 3099 simulates typical electrical installation usually met in individual houses or apartments with important elements on switchboard and on circut site. Demonstration board is intended for use preferably by sales personnel when demonstrating operation of electrical installation test equipment, especially the new Metrel’s electrically installations safety testers with built-in AUTOSEQUENCE
procedure (MI 3101 EurotestAT and MI 3105 EurotestXA).
• The board contains real elements of electrical installation like RCD, mains switch, automatic
fuses, switches, lamps, 1-phase and 3-phase mains test outlet, N and PE collector.
• All standardised testing methods can be presented.
• TN or TT system with or without RCD can be simulated.
• Possibility of connection to single phase or 3-phase supply system.
• Various Autosequence test procedures are supported for demonstration of testing safety by new EurotestAT and EurotestXA.
• Demonstration board is put in the strong rugged case with a handle for comfortable carrying.
• Presentation of complete testing of any electrical installation.
• Demonstration of electrical installation test equipment operation by sales per-sonnel.
Technical Specifications and Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.