MD 9272 Leakage Clamp TRMS Meter With Power Functions
The MD 9272 is a unique earth leakage clamp meter. It not just has the ability to accurately read the TRMS AC leakage current of a system, it can also detect losses in the system and suggest possible reasons for the loss. The voltage (AC/DC), frequency, power, harmonic, power factor (PF), total harmonic distortion (THD) and crest factor measurements make this instrument suitable for any electrician and engineer.
• TRMS: accurate measurements on sinusoidal and non-
• Jaw size: 28 mm.
• Shielded Jaw: shielded jaw allows the clamp meter to be used in
the noisiest environments.
• Accurate: readings of AC current with an accuracy of 0.8 % and
a base resolution of 0.01 mA and voltage with an accuracy of
0.5 % and a base resolution of 0.01 V.
• Power: measures various power parameters (active, reactive,
apparent power, THD, PF, phase displacement).
• Intelligent loss analysis: complex algorithms detect loss and
allow determining possible reasons for current loss.
• Harmonics: measures current or voltage harmonic components
and a percentage value of a harmonic up to the 19th.
• THD and PF: dual display allows readings to be displayed along
with Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) or Power Factor (PF).
• Peak value: the peak value of the waveform or crest factor can
• MAX/MIN/HOLD mode: displays maximum, minimum or average
• TRMS AC, DC voltage measurement.
• TRMS AC current measurement.
• Frequency measurement.
• Power parameters measurement.
• Load and leakage current measurement.
• System maintenance.
• Power system checking.
• RCD fault finding.
• Process engineering.
Technical Specifications and Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.