MD 9250 Industrial TRMS AC/DC CAT IV 1000 V
The MD 9250 is the first Clamp Meter that meets overvoltage category CAT IV 1000 V. MD 9250 is a high quality clamp meter specially designed for single-hand operation, built-in measuring functions; TRMS AC/DC (current, voltage), capacitance, temperature and full range resistance makes this instrument an ideal tool for the most demanding applications in the industrial sector. The large jaws capacity of (max. 55 mm) in diameter allows AC/DC current measurements up to 2000 A. High resolution and accuracy, 2-line LCD display fast data acquisition and transfer (via optical interface), non-contact voltage detection, and auto-check function are highlights of the instrument.
• Large jaws: for measuring on 55mm size conductors.
• TRMS: accurate measurements on sinusoidal and non-
• VFD: feature makes the instrument capable of measuring the
true values in accordance with frequency.
• High current: 2000A DC & AC clamp on measurement.
• Lo-Z: AutoCheck® mode provides low (ramp-up) input
impedance to drain ghost voltages.
• Auto-check function: automatic detection of AC voltage, DC
voltage or resistance.
• Auto-ranging: user can switch between auto and manual
• Transient protection: it protects user in case of lightning strike or
switching surge up to 12 kV.
• Relative zero mode: relative function for comparing the
difference between signals or removing background noise.
• PC Link: test results can be downloaded to the computer via the
optional PC software.
• In-rush: fast 5ms Crest-MAX mode to capture in-rush currents.
• Temperature: measures temperature in Celsius up to 1000 °C
and in Fahrenheit up to 1832 °F.
• Hold: data hold function freezes the display for later view.
• Backlight: large bright 3-5/6 digits 6,000 counts + 1,999 counts
dual LCD display with backlight for working in dark conditions.
• Safe: CAT IV / 1000 V overvoltage protection.
• TRMS AC, DC voltage measurement;
• TRMS AC, DC current measurement;
• Capacitance measurement;
• Resistance measurement;
• Diode test;
• Frequency measurement;
• Electric field detection;
• Continuity test (acoustic signaling);
• Temperature measurement.
• Solar and wind power system testing;
• UPS system testing;
• Utility scale battery system testing;
• High level industrial testing;
• High level electrical testing.
Technical Specifications and Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.