MD 9235 TRMS Power Clamp Meter, 3-Phase, Unbalanced-Load
The MD 9235 is a Slim-Jaw current clamp meter with ability to measure 3-Phase Unbalanced-Load + kWHr recording. The MD 9235 enables TRMS AC current measurement up to 600 A, single and 3-phase power analysis, total power factor and resistance measurement. Display with large easy-to-read figures and
one-handed operation make MD 9235 an extremely easy-to-use. This compact instrument combines a high level of functionality, small size and portability. All built-in features make MD 9235 a perfect tool for advanced Power applications.
• Slim-Jaws: ultra-slim jaws to access tight places.
• TRMS: accurate measurements on sinusoidal and non-
• kWHr: Kilo-Watt-Hour recording function (with memory recal).
• Peak Hold: peak hold feature displays maximum RMS value of
surge voltage or current.
• Jaw size: 26 mm.
• Transient protection: it protects user in case of lightning strike or
switching surge up to 6.5 Kv.
• PC Link: test results can be downloaded to the computer via the
optional PC software.
• Hold: data hold function freezes the display for later view.
• Safe: CAT IV / 300 V, CAT III / 600 V overvoltage protection.
• TRMS AC, DC voltage measurement;
• TRMS AC current measurement;
• Resistance measurement;
• Frequency measurement;
• Continuity test (acoustic signaling);
• Power parameters measurement.
• System maintenance;
• Power system checking;
• High level industrial testing;
• High level electrical testing.
Technical Specifications and Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.