MD 9221 TRMS AC Current Clamp Meter
The MD 9221 is a professional TRMS AC current clamp meter capable of measuring temperature with a Type K probe, capacitance and frequency. It is equipped with a built-in VFD feature that enables the instrument to measure true values in accordance with frequency. The MD 9221 has a wide range of extra features, including data and MAX hold functions, peak value, auto power off, auto-ranging, relative zero and a 3-phase rotation function. It uses state-of-the-art measurement technology and is housed in a sturdy industrial-grade case.
• LCD display with backlight, 3-5/6 digit, 6000 count.
• Automatic, non-contact detection of electromagnetic fields to
locate and trace live conductors.
• Data hold function.
• MIN/MAX/AVG function.
• Peak value.
• Relative zero.
• 30 mm jaw opening.
• CAT IV / 300 V, CAT III / 600 V overvoltage categories.
• DC and TRMS AC voltage up to 600 V;
• TRMS AC current measurement up to 600 A;
• 3-phase rotation function;
• Resistance measurement;
• Acoustic continuity test;
• Diode test;
• Frequency measurement;
• Capacitance measurement;
• Temperature measurement.
• System maintenance;
• Power system checking;
• High level industrial testing;
• High level electrical testing.
Technical Specifications and Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.