MD 9070 Insulation / Continuity Digital Multimeter
The MD 9070 is a high accuracy insulation and continuity multimeter which may be used in a CAT IV / 600 V environment. It's dual digital display provides all needed data to the operator while it's size ensures that it can be operated single handedly.
The instrument is equipped with a built-in VFD feature that makes the instrument capable of measuring true RMS values in accordance with frequency, performing PI/DAR measurements and diode test. The MD 9070 has a wide range of extra features, including data hold, memory, min / max, differential, auto power off, auto-ranging, frequency filter, lock feature, reset, relative function and more.
• TRMS for accurate readings of sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal
• PI/DAR feature.
• VFD feature makes the instrument capable of measuring the true
values in accordance with frequency.
• Relative zero for comparing the difference between signals or
removing background noise.
• MAX/MIN/AVG function.
• Data Hold feature freezes the display for later view.
• CAT IV / 600 V and CAT III / 1000 V overvoltage protections.
• Backlight for working in dark conditions.
• TRMS measurement;
• Insulation resistance measurement;
• Earth continuity measurement;
• Resistance measurement;
• Diode test;
• Mains supply frequency measurement.
• Insulation and earth continuity tester for preventive
• High level industrial testing;
• High level electronic fault finding;
• Field servicing;
• Heavy duty electrical testing.
Technical Specifications and Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.