MD 9060 TRMS, 500.000 counts LCD,100 kHz Voltage Bandwidth
Heavy Duty Industrial Multimeter
The MD 9060 ranks among the most accurate multimeters with a large bandwidth and very high resolution. Metrel MD 9060 is equipped with a built-in VFD feature that makes the instrument capable of measuring the true values in accordance with frequency, large 2-line 500.000 counts LCD display, fast data acquisition and transfer (via optical interface), CAT IV / 1000 V, TRMS current and voltage measurement, conductance measurement and fast one-handed operation. MD 9060 has a wide range of extra features, including data hold, memory, min / max, average, differential, peak, peak / peak with extra fast 1ms response time, auto power off, frequency filter, reset and relative function. The MD 9060 is the ideal choice for demanding measurement tasks in industry, in the laboratories and in everyday repair and maintenance practice.
• TRMS: accurate readings on sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal
• VFD: feature makes the instrument capable of measuring the
true values in accordance with frequency.
• Auto-ranging: user can switch between auto and manual
• Temperature measurement: measures T1, T2 and T1 + T2
temperature in Celsius and in Fahrenheit.
• Lead alert: incorrect lead connection alert.
• Relative zero mode: relative function for comparing the
difference between signals or removing background noise.
• MAX/MIN/AVG: recording of maximum, minimum and average
• Data Hold: data hold feature freezes the display for later view.
• Peak Hold: Crest (instantaneous peak) capture mode.
• PC Link: test results can be downloaded to the computer via the
optional PC software.
• Safety: CAT IV / 1000 V overvoltage protection.
• Backlight: large bright 4 digits 500.000 counts dual LCD display
with backlight for working in dark conditions.
• TRMS AC, DC voltage measurement;
• TRMS AC, DC current measurement;
• Capacitance measurement;
• Resistance measurement;
• Diode test;
• Mains supply frequency measurement;
• Frequency of digital signals measurement;
• Continuity test (acoustic signaling);
• Conductance measurement;
• Temperature measurement.
• High level industrial testing;
• High level electronic fault finding;
• Field servicing;
• Heavy duty electrical testing.