MD 9050 TRMS Heavey Duty Industrial Digital Multimeter
• TRMS AC, DC voltage measurement.
• TRMS AC, DC current measurement.
• Capacitance measurement.
• Resistance measurement.
• Diod test.
• Mains supply frequency measurement.
• Frequency of digital signals measurement.
• Continuity test (acoustic signalling).
• Conductance measurement.
• Electric field detection.
• Temperature measurement.
The MD 9050 ranks among the best multimeters on the market. High resolution and accuracy, 2-line LCD display, fast data acquisition and transfer (via optical interface), CAT IV / 1000 V, TRMS current and voltage measurement, non-contact voltage detection, conductance measurement, auto check function and fast one-handed operation are highlights of the multimeter. The MD 9050 is the ideal choice for demanding measurement tasks in industry, in the laboratories and in everyday repair and maintenance practice.
• TRMS: accurate readings on sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal
• Autocheck function: automatic detection of AC voltage, DC
voltage or resistance.
• Auto-ranging: user can switch between auto and manual
• Temperature measurement: measures T1, T2 and T1 + T2
temperature in Celsius and in Fahrenheit.
• EF detection: non-contact and probecontact electric field
• Lead alert: incorrect lead connection alert.
• Relative zero mode: relative function for comparing the
difference between signals or removing background noise.
• MAX/MIN/AVG: recording of maximum, minimum and average
• Data Hold: data hold feature freezes the display for later view.
• Peak Hold: Crest (instantaneous peak) cupture mode.
• PC Link: test results can be downloaded to the computer via the
optional PC software.
• Safety: CAT IV / 1000 V overvoltage protection.
• Backlight: large bright 4 digits 9999 counts dual LCD display with
backlight for working in dark conditions.
• High level industrial testing.
• High level electronic fault finding.
• Field servicing.
• Heavy duty electrical testing.
Technical Specifications and Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.