MD 9040 TRMS Industrial Digital Multimeter
CAT IV / 1000 V overvoltage category and TRMS measurement of AC current and voltage are key features of the MD 9040.
That’s why it is particularly suitable for performing measurements on power supply sources in the most demanding applications
in the industrial sector. Its high accuracy, 2-line LCD display, diverse measurement functions, fast one-handed
operation and outstanding value for money open up a wide range of possible uses.
• TRMS: accurate readings on sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal
• Lead alert: incorrect lead connection alert.
• Auto-ranging: user can switch between auto and manual
• Relative zero mode: relative function for comparing the
difference between signals or removing background noise.
• MAX/MIN/AVG: recording of maximum, minimum and average
• Data Hold: data hold feature freezes the display for later view.
• PC Link: test results can be downloaded to the computer via the
optional PC software.
• Frequency measurement: up to 1 MHz.
• Safety: CAT IV / 1000 V overvoltage protection.
• Easy to read: large bright 4 digits 9999 counts dual LCD display.
• TRMS AC, DC voltage measurement.
• TRMS AC, DC current measurement.
• Capacitance measurement.
• Resistance measurement.
• Diod test.
• Mains supply frequency measurement.
• Frequency of digital signals measurement.
• Continuity test (acoustic signalling).
• High level industrial testing.
• High level electronic fault finding.
• Field servicing.
• Heavy duty electrical testing.
Technical Specifications and Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.