MD 9030 TRMS General Purpose Digital Multimeter
The MD 9030 TRMS digital multimeter has been designed for use both in the laboratories and in the harsh industrial maintenance
and repair sector. TRMS functionality makes the multimeter suitable for a multitude of situations, while the large
bright screen with backlight and incorrect lead connection alert make it ideal for working in dark areas.
• TRMS: accurate readings on sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal
• Temperature measurement: measures temperature in Celsius up
to 300°C and in Fahrenheit up to 572 °F.
• Frequency measurement: up to 1 MHz.
• Lead alert: incorrect lead connection alert.
• Auto-ranging: user can switch between auto and manual
• Relative zero mode: relative function for comparing the
difference between signals or removing background noise.
• Data Hold: data hold feature freezes the display for later view.
• MAX Hold: MAX hold feature freezes the maximum measured
• Safe: CAT IV / 300 V, CAT III / 600 V and CAT II / 1000 V
• Backlight: large bright 3-3/4 digits, 4000 counts LCD display with
backlight for working in dark conditions.
• TRMS AC, DC voltage measurement.
• TRMS AC, DC current measurement.
• Capacitance measurement.
• Resistance measurement.
• Diod test.
• Frequency measurement.
• Continuity test (acoustic signalling).
• Temperature measurement.
• Mid level electrical testing.
• Mid level electronic fault finding.
• Field servicing.
• General purpose.