MD 9020 General Purpose Digital Multimeter
The MD 9020 is a high-quality digital multimeter, designed for everyday use in the laboratory and for maintenance and
repair work in the field and in the industrial sector as well.
• Temperature measurement: measures temperature in Celsius up
to 300°C and in Fahrenheit up to 572 °F.
• Frequency measurement: up to 1 MHz.
• Lead alert: incorrect lead connection alert.
• Auto-ranging: user can switch between auto and manual
• Relative zero mode: relative function for comparing the
difference between signals or removing background noise.
• Data Hold: data hold feature freezes the display for later view.
• MAX Hold: MAX hold feature freezes the maximum measured
• Safe: CAT IV / 300 V, CAT III / 600 V and CAT II / 1000 V
• AC, DC voltage measurement.
• AC, DC current measurement.
• Capacitance measurement.
• Resistance measurement.
• Diod test.
• Frequency measurement.
• Continuity test (acoustic signalling).
• Temperature measurement.
• Mid level electrical testing.
• Mid level electronic fault finding.
• Field servicing.
• General purpose.
Technical Specifications and Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.