MD 9010 General Purpose Autocheck Digital Multimeter
The MD 9010 is one of the smallest and lightest of our digital multimeters. The MD 9010 unit can be used for a wide variety
of applications. The high accuracy, LCD display and features including non-contact voltage detection and an autocheck
function make the multimeter extremely versatile and great value for money.
• Autocheck function: automatic detection of AC voltage, DC
voltage or resistance.
• Auto-ranging: no need of manual ranging.
• Pocket-sized: small, thin, ergonomic design.
• Lightweight: 78 g only.
• Acoustic signalling on continuity test.
• EF detection: non-contact and probecontact electric field
• Safe: protected against wrong connection and overvoltage (CAT
III / 300 V and CAT II / 600 V).
• Easy to read: LCD display, 3-5/6 digits, 6000 counts.
• AC, DC voltage measurement.
• AC, DC current measurement.
• Capacitance measurement.
• Resistance measurement
• Diod test.
• Frequency measurement.
• Continuity test.
• Electric field detection.
• Low level electrical testing.
• Low level electronic fault finding.
• Basic field servicing.
• Hobby work.
Technical Specifications and Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.