MD 116 Non-contact voltage detector
The MD 116 is a non-contact voltage tester that features an optical, acoustical and a vibrating indicator. It comes complete with a pocket clip. It is easy to operate and is an essential tool for both home handymen and professionals.
The MD 116 can detect live-voltage wires in splices, cable plugs, cable drums, sockets, switches and junction boxes.
The operation of the MD 116 is self-tested automatically after power up. No extra button required. It supports switching between low and high sensitivity (12 / 90 V AC) and has an integrated LED
flashlight for working in dark conditions.
The Metrel MD 116 uses a capacitive measuring process. In contrast to inductive measurements, no flow of current is required.
• 12 V … 1000 V AC measurement range.
• Optical, acoustical and vibrating indication.
• CAT IV / 1000 V overvoltage protection.
• Non-contact voltage detection from 12 V AC.
• High performance LED flashlight.
• Optical, acoustical and vibrating indication in case of
• General purpose.
• Low level electrical testing.
• Hobby work.
Technical Specifications & Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.