MD 1060 & MD 1160 Voltage and Continuity Tester
A two-pole voltage detector is a basic tool kit for electricians. High quality rubber construction makes this the professional’s choice.
Both models support Voltage measurement, Continuity measurement, Single pole test, Phase rotating field test and a torch function via a white LED for working in dark
The products are built in accordance to the latest voltage tester standard IEC/ EN 61243-3:2014 and are GS approved by TÜV test lab.
• Voltage testing up to 690 V;
• Automatic AC/DC recognition;
• Continuity buzzer and led to indicate resistances below 500 kΩ;
• Phase & Rotating Field Test;
• Auto Power Off;
• LED display (MD 1060), LCD display (MD 1160);
• Optical and Acoustic indication of Protective Extra Low Voltage.
• Mid level electrical testing;
• Mid level electronic fault finding;
• Field servicing;
• General purpose.
• AC, DC voltage testing;
• Phase testing;
• Rotary field testing;
• Continuity testing.
• IP64-protection degree
• CAT IV 600 V
• Automatic AC/DC recognition
Technical Specifications & Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.