MD 106 Non-contact voltage detector
The MD 106 is a basic non-contact voltage tester that features an optical and acoustical indicator. It comes complete with a pocket clip. It is easy to operate and is an essential tool for both home
handymen and professionals.
The MD 106 can detect live voltage wires in splices, cable plugs, cable drums, sockets, switches and junction boxes.
The operation of the MD 106 can be verified with the self-test button.
The Metrel MD 106 uses a capacitive measuring process. In contrast to inductive measurements, no flow of current is required.
• 90 V … 1000 V AC measurement range.
• Optical and acoustical indication.
• CAT IV / 1000 V overvoltage protection.
• General purpose.
• Low level electrical testing.
• Hobby work.
• Non-contact voltage detection from 90 V AC.
• Optical and acoustical indication in case of power.
Technical Specification & Accessories:
* Print or Download document by clicking on the relative icon.