HVTS-70/50 High Voltage Tester
● Automatic testing mode
● High resistance to external environmental influences
● Advanced protection and safety features
● High measurements precision
● High-contrast graphical display
● Overcurrent & overvoltage protection
● Internal memory for test results storage
● Bluetooth connectivity (optional)
● Operator & auxiliary protection
● Low weight and small dimensions
For technical specifications on the HVTS-70/50 High Voltage Tester, please refer to PDF Data Sheet
HVT and HVTS testers perform DC high-voltage testing of power cables (IEC 60502-2), power cables accessories (IEC 61442) as well as AC high-voltage testing of switchgear, reclosers, dielectric insulators, high-voltage dischargers (arresters), busbars and other dielectric materials with relatively low electric capacitance.
Both devices consist of a Control Unit and a High-Voltage Unit. High-Voltage units of both HVT and HTVS can be supplied with either transformer oil as an insulating material (HVU-L) or with sulfur hexafluoride as an insulating material (HVU-G). Thus, there are four modifications offered: HVTS+HVU-G, HVTS+HVU-L, HVT+HVU-L and HVT+HVU-G. We recommend using either HVTS+HVU-G or HVT+HVU-L.